Meet Carolyn Larkin, PhD
Carolyn Larkin founded Human Perspectives International (HPI) in 1980. As an entrepreneur, Carolyn designed and deployed HPI’s exportable model of consulting best practices to Japan and Latin America and is currently expanding HPI’s model through global HPI alliances.
Humor, interaction, storytelling, and touching the heart of her culturally diverse audiences are key components of Carolyn’s keynote presentations. As a creative storyteller, she engages her International audiences in an interactive experience creating a link between, information, education, and personal connection.
As a keynote speaker, she has addressed audiences in Japan, Korea, Germany, Norway, Latin America, USA, and has appeared on television in several countries, speaking on various business subjects.
Carolyn has authored published articles on Coaching, International Business, Social Responsibility, and other business subjects. Business Week Magazine, American Society for Training and Development, Legis Magazine, HRDQ, Sao Paulo Business Magazines, and other news media in Europe, Japan, Korea and throughout Latin America, have published her interviews and articles.
Carolyn is an Organizational Development consultant to Presidents of Fortune 500 multinational companies located in U.S., Latin America, and Asia.
- Consultant to multinational organizations in diverse industries including institutions such as: pharmaceutical, insurance, energy, financial, and non-profit organizations.
- Held key executive positions in private and public organizations.
- Executive development coach to Presidents and high-level executives in diverse cultures.
- Executive Vice President of a major assisted living development company.
- Facilitator and teacher conducting private and public educational workshops in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
- Taught continuing education courses in universities, hospitals, public, government and military institutions.
Carolyn engages leaders in the process of leadership and organization development, and in-depth evaluations and assessments of internal talent. With leading edge technological assessments and processes, she helps leaders clarify strategic objectives, uncover current limitations to success, and take action to meet and surpass aggressive goals for the present and future.
As an Executive Coach to Presidents of organizations, she engages her coaching clients in candid, accountable, results-based conversations helping her clients reach and surpass their professional and personal goals. Her coaching process includes information provided from pre-assessment data results.
Ph.D. in Business and Organizational Development, Golden State University, CA