Meet Calli Brown, ATA, CCM
Calli is a creative, determined and human-centered leader with a wide range of “on the ground” organizational experiences in her native country of the United States, as well as 12 other countries in Europe, Africa, Central and South America. Calli is bilingual in English and Spanish and is ATA certified in translation.
Calli was raised in Del Mar, California and studied Special Education and Philosophy at Mira Costa College. Calli studied Spanish Literature as an exchange student at UNAM, Mexico City. In 1999, Calli founded I, Rising, LLC, a social enterprise that supports failing non-profit efforts abroad. In 2017, Calli, her husband and three children came back to their roots and settled in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Calli worked as the director of a Minnesota Non-Profit serving marginalized adults and has become an expert on the transformation on MN non-profits into social enterprises to amplify impact and resources.
Calli is a Senior Consultant and Program Engineer with HPI. Her expertise includes consulting, organizational development, non-profit organizational structure, instructional design, training, facilitation & coaching. Calli is currently working in collaboration with DEED, MN to improve the regulations, policies and support for adults with mental illnesses and disabilities to thrive in the workplace and grow within customized employment.
Calli completed three years of college to jump right into organizational structure and coaching with I, Rising. She headed several successful humanitarian projects to serve underprivileged communities.
- Foundation for the Blind in Malacatos, Ecuador
- Clínica Capurgana in Capurgana, Choco, Colombia
- ATA certified (Translator, 2017)
- CCM certified (Case Manager, 2018)
- Coaching & Employment Services for Marginalized Adults, University of Virginia
- Community Services Interpretation (2017)
- Customized Employment Coaching, eQuality – Pathways to Potential
- Non-Profit Organizational Structure and Development
- Social Media, Start up, Social Enterprises, Development for NP, NP management – Forbes