Meet Kimera Hobbs, B.S., CBC, PHR
Kimera is a resourceful, direct, and deliberate leader who appreciates consistency with a touch of mischief. She is also a wife, parent, pet-mom, and persistent tidy-upper, who loves live music and travel.
Born and raised in San Diego, after attending UCSD’s Revelle College, Kimera decided there’s no place like home, and stayed in Californias “Finest City”.
Kimera is the Director of HPI’s international operations and a dedicated Sr. Consultant supporting many clients. She brings 25 years of experience in Leadership, Human Resources, Organizational Strategy, Consulting, Solutions Design & Development, Assessments, Training, Facilitation & Coaching.
She travels worldwide to support leaders and teams, and has been privileged to be invited to speak and train all over the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Europe. Customer feedback for Kimera’s facilitation, training and coaching is consistently of the highest caliber.
Kimera achieved her degree in Business with an emphasis in psychology and sociology.
She has demonstrated expertise through multiple industry & product certifications, along with a passion for learning through regular strategic continuing education.
- Certified Business Coach (Mindvalley/Evercoach 2023-Current)
- Professional in Human Resources (HR Certification Institute 2002-Current)
- International Leadership / Executive Coach (HPI 2013)
- Exceptional Coach (Zenger Folkman 2013)
- Exceptional Leader (Zenger Folkman 2013)
- DISC Expert Development and Coaching (Persolog 2014)
- Emotional Intelligence (SEI 2016)
- Employee Engagement (Evolve & Activate Human Capital 2017)
- Women’s Leadership (HPI 2015)